By visiting or using this website, you are accepting and consenting to the terms, conditions, and practices described below:
- “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our company, Rubica Inc.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both You and the Company, or either the You or the Company.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement governs our collection, processing and use of your Personal Information related to your interactions with and visits to this website (also, “our site” or “this site”). We collect Personal Information directly from you or third-party sources such as referral sources and retain it as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement. We handle Personal Information on the basis of legally required consent from You. For purposes of this Privacy Statement, we define “Personal Information” as information which identifies you personally.
Types of Personal Information which we may collect when you visit our site may include:
- Targeted Advertising: We and our third party partners and vendors may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, pixels, and web beacons to collect and store information about you when you use or interact with our site, marketing communications, advertising content, and/or third party websites, in order to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. They may also use tracking technologies to serve you advertisements that are relevant to your regional location.
- Voluntary Information: By filling out our online forms, you may voluntarily also give us your name, email, phone number, and general cyber security information about your devices, habits, and online services you use (via our online Cyber Security Audit). Only our internal Company employees and web-hosting partners have access to this information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. In select cases, we may share some of this information with our business partners or referral partners (for example: if you were referred to us by one of our channel partners, such as a wealth manager). Aside from this, we will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent.
- Billing Information: If you make an online purchase via our site, your credit card and billing address is sent directly to our secure payment processing vendor and is never collected or stored on our site or our servers.
We have implemented security measures to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss or misuse. We collect Personal Information because it supports our legitimate business activities such as customer service, analyzing and improving our business and managing risks.
If required by law, we may share your Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies. However, any third party which receives or has access to Personal Information shall be required by us to protect such Personal Information and to use it only to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
Notice to California Residents: California Civil Code §1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain Personal Information subject to certain limitations. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information please submit your request to email@example.com.
Notice to EU Residents: Residents of the European Union may transfer Personal Information and we comply with legal requirements for protecting the movement of Personal Information across borders, including with the use of European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses. If you wish to exercise a right to see copies of the mechanisms that we use to transfer data to third parties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links: There may be links from our site to other sites and resources provided by third parties. This Privacy Statement applies only to our site. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Limitation of Liability
Any information, software, downloads, or functionality on this site is available “as-is” without any explicit or implied guarantees or warranties. We do not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. We are not liable for damages, foreseen or unforeseen, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
Copyright Notice and Ownership
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is proprietary to this Company. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are also the proprietary property of the Company.
Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent.
The laws of the State of Washington and United States govern these Terms and Conditions. By accessing this website and using our services and or products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Seattle, Washington in all disputes arising out of such access.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We will take action on your request as long as it is not inconsistent with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Version Date: June 27, 2019