Imagine waking up one day to find that someone changed your passwords to your most important accounts. Watch as this Public Relations executive shares how Rubica fixed her issues when she discovered her text messages were gone, her key social networks had been compromised, and one VIP could no longer access her.
ES’ phone number was compromised through his mobile carrier. To say it caused chaos in his personal and professional life is an understatement.
Small Business Owner
When this small business owner with no IT experience reached out to a remote and virtual IT service for help, they installed remote access software they then used to infect her devices. Watch as she shares how Rubica stopped her malware problems and now prevents them from happening again.
What Is Cyber Crime?
- When a criminal uses an internet-enabled device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer) to get to your data by hacking, phishing, or spamming. The computer is used as a tool to commit the crime.
- Cybercriminals use computer technology to access your personal information, business trade secrets or use the internet for malicious reasons.
- Criminals can also use computers for communication, and document or data storage.
Examples of Cybercrime are:
- Identity and financial theft
- Phishing attacks
- Malicious pop-ups and downloads
- Device infection
- PII theft
- Insecure wifi
- Malicous email attatchments